Cloud integration offers the following advantages
- Your website is hosted in multiple locations at once, providing you high availability.
- Using CDN, your images files can be cached in various geographic locations making them load faster.
- You pay only for the time you use the system.
- The website can be designed to increase capacity depending on the load on the server.
- Cloud integration offers scalability to allow for future expansion in terms of the number of users, the number of applications, or both.
- If you have customers located in different regions, you can have servers in those regions, making it accessible faster.
- You get all the benefits of a big data center infrastructure without having to pay for one.
- No contracts. No long term commitments.
- Flexible and Upfront pricing model.
- Selling seasonal gifts online on a web storefront.
- Spikes of heavy and light usage.
- Unpredictable increase or decrease in web traffic.
- Inconsistent bandwidth.
- Need to maintain huge infrastructure when usage is low.
- Cloud Computing. Flexible pricing model.
- Run your batch jobs with low-cost on-demand pricing.
- Automatic Backups and restore.
- Low-cost permanent storage. Fast SSG storage.
- Virtually Unlimited computing power at hand.